Don’t get lost, don’t panic. We are here to help you if you let us!
It can be complicated to get your papers in order the first time you arrive in a foreing country. Doesn’t matter if it’s a visa, health insurance, study or work permit.
We at Guest Student fully understand the complexity of such a situation. Therefore we, as a part of our services, offer you to take care of it. With our expertise you can be sure that handling these matters won’t be a problem!
How can we help you?
- we can sort out and collect the paperwork needed
- also accompany you to the many different offices you need to go to
What do you need to do then?
You only need to authorize us to do it for you then sit back, relax and let our experts handle all your difficult matters!
And if you fell in love with the country, and decided to stay for a while, or maybe live your life here, we can help you with that too!
Don’t forget: if you don’t know what papers you need, where you need to go, or how to start the processes… Trust us! We’ll take care of it all.
If you think we can help you, do not hesitate! Contact us now!
- Residence Permit for the Purpose of studies
- Residence Permit for the Purpose of Employment
- Residence Permit for the Pursuit of Gainful Activity
- Residence Permit for Seasonal Workers
- Residence Permit for the Purpose of Research
- Residence Permit for the Purpose of Medical Treatment
- Residence Permit for Purpose of Visit
- Temporary Residence Permit
- Permament Residence Card
- EU Blue Card
- Letter of Invitation
- Residence Permit for Other Purpose
- Residence Permit for Official Purposes
- Residence Permit for the Purposes of Intra-corporate Transfer and
- Permit for Long-term Mobility
- National Residence Permit
- Residence Card for Third-country National Family Member of EEA Citizen
- Registration Certificate for EEA Nationals
- Notification Requirement Applicable to Third-country Nationals
- Residence Card for Third-country National Family Member of Hungarian Citizen
- Residence Permit for Purpose of Volunteer Activities
- Residence in Hungary – FAQ